LanSweeper 10.4 Crack is a browser-based software that will allow its users to scan their entire network and give you an overview of the situation of your network/workstation. Whether you want to manage or view your servers, devices, workstations, and users in your network, this inventory software will help you. Irrespective of the operating system, LanSweeper will scan any asset in your network and after finding out the problem, it will show the right direction to that asset. Whatever data LanSweeper collects, will always be encrypted, and stored locally, and Lansweeper will never send them across the network or internet. LanSweeper has been in the market for more than 15 years and its deployment feature makes it more popular than its competitors.
LanSweeper v10.4.0 Key Features:
As mentioned earlier, LanSweeper with serial number generator deals with discovering, analyzing, controlling, and coordinating the entire IT network and these categories have separate features, but we’ll discuss those features concerning these functionalities:
- In the Discovery Module, you can find a general overview of all of your assets, inside the “Assets” tab in the Lansweeper web console. Using the search fields, you can easily filter out the list based on parameters like type, model, and manufacturer.
- If you want a detailed summary of the data that Lansweeper has picked, you just have to click one of the devices showing up. In general, Lansweeper collects the user login information, anti-virus information, memory information, and information about the switches your device is connected to.
- Moreover, you can also find the “Asset groups” of your selected device and “Relations” which show the related assets and users of the selected device.
- What’s more interesting about this beast is, it can also retrieve the warranty information (for several manufacturers) of your selected device.
- You can use the tabs to find more detail such as registry values, hardware specifications, and file properties.
- The “Software” tab will give you a complete list of installed applications and database information of your devices.
- If you are using a virtual machine, the software even shows you on which machine your VS (Virtual System) is hosted but keep in mind that the software scans the virtual machine and hosts as individual devices. For example, Lansweeper will connect the hard disk details, memory details, Network Interfaces, and other general specs for your virtual machine.
- If the device is a VMware or Hyper-V host, you will also find a list of the installed guest machines.
- Lansweeper not only scans the windows, but it’s also equally good for Mac and Linux devices so that you can also find their hardware and software specifications. For example, Lansweeper can find out the device-specific information of your printer, such as the toner level of your printers. This will allow you to take action before they run out.
- You can find the relevant information about your IT environment in the dashboard which presents all information in the customized view.
- Whichever widget you want to monitor, you can drag-and-drop it and organize the key metrics.
- This tool will automatically sort all computers and devices into categories such as the “Domain”, “Asset Types”. However, you can also add your types according to the need.
- You can structure the data using the “Asset Groups”. There are several groups such as the “IP Locations” which will combine the assets within a specific IP range. Another group is “Static Group” which contains a certain set of assets that you have assigned to it. There’s also a section named “Dynamic Groups” and Lansweeper will automatically gather the assets for it, based on a set of criteria you’ve chosen such as operating system or device type.
- There’s also another way to organize the information and that is by the use of reports as they can collect more specific data in a convenient overview. There is 100’s of the built-in report that will help you organize your data more adaptably. For example, the “Out of Warranty’ report will give you the list of those devices in your network whose warranty has expired.
- To better suit your needs, you can also build your reports from scratch using the Lansweeper Report Builder. You can find a lot of help regarding the Report Builder in the documentation and as it is powered by Microsoft SQL; so, the internet is full of tutorials regarding this.
- You can turn on the “Email Alerts” to keep up with all the information close at hand and stay on top of changes.
- You will find a wide range of built-in and customized actions on the left side of your screen while opening an individual asset page. Using these actions, you can remotely perform tasks (such as Ping or Reboot the Computer) on a specific device.
- Lansweeper also supports some custom actions such as the ability to reset the password.
- If you want more flexibility, then you can add your actions; thus, LanSweeper with crack is giving you endless possibilities.
- In LanSweeper, you can also track the dependencies by linking assets to users or each other.
- LanSweeper automatically defines the Relations between a Monitor and Computer, whereas you can specify the “Other Relations” while editing the assets.
- You can also create a convenient map with LanSweeper to keep track of the physical location of your assets by uploading blueprints of your department floor, building, and company, or placing the assets on the map.
- You can have more control over your network by using the Deployment feature of the Lansweeper that will remotely allow you to apply changes on your Windows computer. The deployment feature includes commands such as running custom scripts, killing the processes, or silently uninstalling and installing the software.
- For coordinating by centralizing all the communications, you can use built-in tools such as Knowledge base, Calendar, and Helpdesk. These tools will be helpful in case you want to plan your meetings, share important information, work out the project, etc.
- The Helpdesk is a ticket-based system and you can create the tickets through email or in the web console.
- In the helpdesk, you must know the difference between a user and an agent. By default, anyone in LanSweeper is a user and whenever they want to ask questions, they can open tickets only then. Whereas, the agent can reply to other user’s tickets and ask questions as well.
- To keep track of their progress, users can create tickets in the UI of the web console but it is important to fill in a subject and ticket-type while Ticket creation because the correct ticket type will guarantee that the ticket will end up in the right hands.
LanSweeper has fixed the issue with the syncing of the IT Asset Data Platform and saved the unnecessary occupied database space in this update (10.4.0) which is released on January 30, 2023
- LanSweeper 10.4.0 supports the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows-10, 8.1/8, 7/Vista, Windows-XP.
- LanSweeper also supports the server versions of Windows such as Windows-Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, and R2 editions of 2012 and 2008.
- LanSweeper 10.4 requires at least 1GB of free hard disk space.
- LanSweeper v10.4.0 supports popular browsers such as Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.
- LanSweeper (10.4.0) requires at least a 1GHz (32-bit or 64-bit) processor with 4GB of RAM.
LanSweeper Crack v10.4.0 Method:
- After installing LanSweeper software close it.
- Run the software and Open the Program registration box.
- Copy license key from the notepad file and paste in the registration box.
- Now start using the program.
- All Done !!! enjoy it.